chibi head
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chibi head

Have you ever had a chibi or anime voice talking to you in your head? Interact with different chibis and let your other chibis get inside your head.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honors english- Kurenai's class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Honors english- Kurenai's class Empty
PostSubject: Honors english- Kurenai's class   Honors english- Kurenai's class Icon_minipostedFri Dec 21, 2007 5:47 pm

This is kurenai's class. There are no lesson times. Just put in your summary of your story and if it's good you can keep writing it and it could be a book in the library
Back to top Go down
https://chibihead.forumotion.com
Kurenai

PostSubject: Re: Honors english- Kurenai's class   Honors english- Kurenai's class Icon_minipostedTue Dec 25, 2007 10:31 am

*grades papers*

( B, B, B, B-, C, B, B, C, C, D, B, B, B, A-)
Back to top Go down
Akane

PostSubject: Re: Honors english- Kurenai's class   Honors english- Kurenai's class Icon_minipostedTue Dec 25, 2007 4:06 pm

Kurenai wrote:
*grades papers*

Your so serious Kurenai!
* puts hand on kurenai's head*
You do know that these students are only in middle school. You and Akira always so serious. I can't even tell who's more serious you or Akira?
Back to top Go down
Kurenai

PostSubject: Re: Honors english- Kurenai's class   Honors english- Kurenai's class Icon_minipostedTue Dec 25, 2007 4:21 pm

Akane wrote:
Kurenai wrote:
*grades papers*

Your so serious Kurenai!
* puts hand on kurenai's head*
You do know that these students are only in middle school. You and Akira always so serious. I can't even tell who's more serious you or Akira?

*really mad look on face*
Oh really Akane? you teach your class the way you want and I will teach it the way i want. I swear you and Yumi are exactly the same. Always goofing off and getting off topic when you could be teaching your students with these large tomes that the school buys for us. Whenever I render my speeches you always ask me to recapitulate them. Even as a child, i was never able to peruse myself when I'm around you. You were always complaining about our tedious work....
* looks at akane sleeping on the floor*

( Why do I even bother)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honors english- Kurenai's class   Honors english- Kurenai's class Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Honors english- Kurenai's class
Page 1 of 1