chibi head
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chibi head

Have you ever had a chibi or anime voice talking to you in your head? Interact with different chibis and let your other chibis get inside your head.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The silver grounds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiyo

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 3:26 pm

This is the silver grounds where Rukia and Ginta first met
Back to top Go down
Chiyo

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 3:28 pm

I wuz this place. At the adoption center they told me that this was when Rukia first reliezed that Ginta was her true love.
*giggles*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 3:39 pm

Chiyo wrote:
I wuz this place. At the adoption center they told me that this was when Rukia first reliezed that Ginta was her true love.
*giggles*

That's right Chiyo. Ginta was running away from the guards from the clock tower. He was in his private room there but they thought that he was trying to steal something. So he ran here and while Rukia was eating lunch, Ginta took it and so they met. Rukia was very angry so she stopped him by kicking him in the head. Pretty funny story huh?
Back to top Go down
https://chibihead.forumotion.com
Chiyo

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Chiyo wrote:
*giggles*

That's right Chiyo. Ginta was running away from the guards from the clock tower. He was in his private room there but they thought that he was trying to steal something. So he ran here and while Rukia was eating lunch, Ginta took it and so they met. Rukia was very angry so she stopped him by kicking him in the head. Pretty funny story huh?

*giggles* tell me the part when Rukia first reliezed that she loved Ginta?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 3:47 pm

Chiyo wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chiyo wrote:
*giggles*

*giggles* tell me the part when Rukia first reliezed that she loved Ginta?

Ok. well Ginta was fast asleep because he accidentaly ate the powder from Rukia's bag. Rukia was very mad because her heart kept pounding. She thought Ginta looked really relaxed and kinda cute, even though he was snoring and drool was coming out of him mouth. Ginta always had strong eyes and he hardly evered smiled but it was kinda to see him like that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedSun Dec 23, 2007 3:47 pm

Chiyo?

........ looks like she left. She always does that during a love story.
Back to top Go down
Ami

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedThu Dec 27, 2007 5:18 pm

*runs through the hills*
Back to top Go down
fruits_basket_16

fruits_basket_16

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedSat Dec 29, 2007 1:07 pm

Chiyo? are you there?
Back to top Go down
fruits_basket_16

fruits_basket_16

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedTue Jan 01, 2008 10:49 pm

i guess that she isn't here.
Back to top Go down
mintee321

mintee321

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Ami! Be careful not to fall down when you are running down that hill! I don't want you to fall or anything like that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
mintee321

mintee321

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Ami? Are you there? I hope you did not hurt yourself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The silver grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silver grounds   The silver grounds Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The silver grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chibi head :: Deadly Plains :: Legends-
Jump to: